Joining Our Team
At Actionplas, we strive for excellence in everything we do. As one of the leading speciality machinists and suppliers of plastics in the country, investment in staff is imperative to the success of our company.
All of our current vacancies are listed on this page. Click on the header to find out about the vacancy. To find out more information about a vacancy or to submit an application, please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Actionplas understands different needs and requirements of employees and will offer flexibilty wherever possible.
Due to continued success and growth we are currently looking for a Quality Inspector to join our team
The responsibilities of Quality Inspector are:
- Inspection, test and approval of incoming goods, materials and final products
- Completing relevant Quality documentation and maintain accurate records
- Support the development, implementation and maintenance of the Business Management System
- Support the Production Manager in their duties by carrying out additional tasks
- Dealing with any non-conformances and implementing corrective and preventative actions.
The successful Quality Inspector will have the following skills/ experience:
- Attention to detail
- Able to work under own initiative
- Ensure good housekeeping in the work area
- To comply with company policies and other regulatory requirements
- Experiences with Microsoft Office - Excel, Word, and Access
- Experiences in use of calibrated measurement equipment is a must
As the successful Quality Inspector, you will gain the opportunity to build a career with a leading organisation, you will benefit from a competitive package and excellent career prospects.